Sunday, December 11, 2011

401 sign in problem with webparts on Customized made Masterpage SharePoint 2010


Over the last few times I have been very fast paced with a big issue. I designed a new Web page for myself. And off course began with the beginning expert web page of snreddy20 After developing the whole masterpage and managing (anonymous) it labored. Except for the websites where I used (custom) webparts.



When I would hit the site it did go to CreateChildcontrols but then persuaded me for Sign in Experience and said I had to verify. After simply clicking quit, the value did not quit anywhere any longer. Which was peculiar since it had to provide different to this rule or so.

When I turned back on the V4.Master the problem was solved. So it had to be something in the Custom Masterpage.
As a lot of dev's know you place all Content Placeholders in an asp:panel so they are not visible.
1"false" runat="server">"
I started to take out controls from the panel, and at one point it started to work again. Only there where now controls on the page that I did not want to see.
So I did figure out that if you place them in the asppanel as shown above, SharePoint can not Render/see the controls.
So I did the following:
01
"kbtitlearea">
02 
03    
04 
05"PlaceHolderPageTitleInTitleArea" runat="server" />            
06 
07    
08 
09    "PlaceHolderPageDescription" runat="server" />
10 
11    
12 
13    "PlaceHolderMain" runat="server"/>
14 
15
Then I created a class:
1#kbtitlearea
2 
3{
4 
5visibility:hidden;
6 
7}
After doing that It worked fine and the login problem was solved.
But I still wanted to know more about this. I found this Link by somebody who had a different problem with these Placeholders.
So there are even more problems with this ASP Panel visible false thing.
Hope this helps you solve your problem when you have a login prompting for authentication on your Custom masterpage.



SPONSORS:

No comments:

Post a Comment